Omega Angell is a Nationally Certified Anger Management Provider, Author, Public Speaker and advocate that teaches the ASA Curriculum of Anger Management “Re-Connecting You”. Omega Angell also trained with Men Stopping Violence, Inc. in Decatur, GA and facilitates the MSV curriculum of Family Violence Intervention at Anger Solutions Atlanta.
He is a Certified Anger Management Facilitator™, Certified Advanced Professional Life Coach™, an Ambassador of the Society of Emotional Intelligence™, Family Violence Intervention Program™ Facilitator and a Master of Culinary Arts™.
Membership and Association:
- SoEI- Society of Emotional Intelligence
- ISEI- International Society of Emotional Intelligence
- NASW- National Association of Social Workers
- NTFDV-National Task Force Against Domestic Violence
- GCADV- Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- GCFV- Georgia Commission on Family Violence
- AMRA- American Mindfulness Research Association
- NAMA-National Anger Management Association
- NAMEN- North American Men Engage Network
Anger Solutions Atlanta
815 Charles Bank Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30312